Daphne Oz Biography
A native of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Daphne Oz born Daphne Nur Oz is an American television host, food writer, and chef. She is best known for being one of five co-hosts on the ABC daytime talk show The Crew.
She was the co-host for the show’s first six seasons from 2011 to 2017. Currently, she is the co-host of the syndicated talk/cooking show The Good Dish.
Daphne Oz Age
Nur Oz is 36 years old as of 2022. She was born on February 17th, 1986 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States.
Daphne Oz Height and Weight
Daphne measures a standing height of 5 feet 8 inches tall which is equivalent to 1.68 meters tall. She also weighs 62 kilograms.
Daphne Oz Weight Loss
Oz revealed that she had lost nearly 50-pound weight loss since the birth of her 4th child. Daphne is marking a health victory nine months after giving birth. She shared the news with the amazing Instagram followers of her weight loss of nearly 50 pounds following WW which was formerly known as Weight Watchers.
Daphne Oz Young
Reports state that Daphne was born with the umbilical cord wrapped around her neck and that she was given an Apgar score of 2. However, she made a full recovery. She was raised in Cliffside Park, New Jersey.
Daphne Oz Religion
Although she is religious, she has not disclosed any information concerning her religious status.
Daphne Oz Wedding, Husband, Children
Oz is a married woman. She is the loving wife of John Jovanovic. The beautiful couple got married at the Municipal Bureau in Manhattan on August 26th, 2010. John is known for being an investment fund analyst. The duo met at college. Their civil ceremony was followed by two religious ceremonies on August 28th, 2010. The couple has been blessed with four children.
Daphne Oz Pregnant
On June 9th, 2019, Daphne revealed her baby bump to her Instagram fans. In August 2019, she welcomed her fourth-born child.
Daphne Oz Recipes
To view her recipes, click here.
Daphne Oz Caesar Salad
- 4 garlic cloves, creamed
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon capers plus brine
- 4 anchovies, chopped
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Juice of 3 lemons
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup olive oil (more to taste – we like it tart!)
- ½ tsp honey (optional; my grandmother does not do this, but I love the balance it brings)
- ½ cup grated Parmesan or pecorino if you like more salty bite!
- ½ cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- 3 Romaine hearts, torn or chopped
- Sea salt and fresh cracked pepper
- “In the bottom of a salad bowl (preferably a giant wooden one!), mash creamed garlic, mustard, capers, and anchovies together with the back of a fork until well combined. Add a large pinch of kosher salt and a few generous cracks of pepper and continue to mash another minute to form a textured paste. Add red wine vinegar, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce, then whisk to combine. Slowly drizzle in olive oil as you whisk to emulsify the dressing. Taste for salt and pepper, add honey if desired, then add the grated cheese and stir to combine.
- Just before serving, add romaine to the bowl. Toss together with the dressing and top with shaved cheese. Serve and enjoy!
- One of my Grandmother’s serving tricks (she’s a mom of 6 and an expert planner ahead!) is to make the dressing in the bottom of the serving bowl. Then, top dressing with an upside-down plate to cover the liquid and pile the lettuce on top. When you are ready to serve, simply pull out the plate and toss to combine! Voila, crisp Caesar salad every time!”
Daphne Oz Cookbook
- 2006 The Dorm Room Diet: The 10-Step Program for Creating A Healthy Lifestyle Plan That Really Works
- 2007 The Dorm Room Diet Planner
- 2012 The Chew: Food. Life. Fun
- 2014 Relish: An Adventure in Food, Style, and Everyday Fun
- 2016 The Happy Cook: 125 Recipes for Eating Every Day Like It’s the Weekend
- The Happy Cook
Daphne Oz YouTube
To view her official YouTube page, click here.
Daphne Oz Instagram
To view her official Instagram page, click here.